Planning our trip to different destinations is one of the most challenging part, especially if you are the type of traveler who wants it DIY. It entails a lot of research, readings and preparation.
Most of the time, despite of the thorough planning and preparation, we still commit mistakes that lead us to waste our time, get scammed, and spend way more than we should. Good thing nowadays, there are already many websites and phone applications that serves as one-stop-shop for all our travel needs. Just like Klook.
Here’s our take as to why you should try Klook- Online and Mobile Travel Booking App.
Everything here about Klook is solely based on our experience. We started booking our activities, tours in Klook’s website and phone application for more than a year now. We also use it to read more about the places we plan to visit.
Klook is a platform where you can discover activities, tours, attractions, theme park tickets, restaurant reservations, hotels and many more, in cities around the world. The great part is, rates are at the best prices possible, discounted for real! With the help of Klook, all your travel planning frustrations will be gone.
Best if you will sign- up and create an account. For every booking you make, you earn points that you can use in your future activities. Below is the homepage of Klook. The contents of the homepage will see when you visit the website or the app, is curated based on your location. Below examples are for the Philippines since I am in Manila. Try to visit their website by clicking the below image.
In the homepage you will find recommendations, like the top destinations in the country or city you will visit, popular activities and handpicked things to do by Klook’s curators.
Best to explore the site or the app by searching the specific activities or tours you are looking for using the search bar. You can also narrow your search by category- things to do, tickets, transportation, hotel, food and dining, and even your wifi and SIM card needs!
Reasons why you should try Klook:
- Very convenient, user- friendly website and phone app interface.
- Everything is in your mobile. Receive mobile e-ticket sent to your mobile phone. No need to worry about printing physical tickets or losing them.
- Discounted and great, great, great deals. You can saveup to 60% off retail prices because of its best price guarantee,
- You can customise your itinerary seamlessly via its website, klook.com or on the mobile app.
- Receive Klook credits or points when you book and complete a Klook activity, which you can use to get a discount on your next booking.
- Your reviews matter. You get credits if you leave a review for each booking or activity you have tried in Klook.
- No more waiting in lines. In Klook, you can skip the lines to your favorite attractions and even enjoy benefits of Klook- designated queues.
- Flexibility. You can change, cancel and get refunds. Each activity offered by Klook has a different cancelation policy.
- 24/7 support. You can communicate with Klook’s friend customer service via email, chat or even call them.
According to Klook’s website, it has 60,000 activities across 250 major destinations- from popular attractions, local tours, rail passes, food options, transfers, transportations and unique experiences around the world.
So, whether you are visiting any Southeast Asian country like Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, the Philippines, Indonesia among others; or countries like South Korea, Japan and China; or countries in Europe and Other America, it is best to book via Klook.